The units of the University of Silesia are located in four cities the Silesian Region in Poland: Katowice, Sosnowiec, Chorzów and Cieszyn. Apart from twelve faculties, the University runs also other didactic units, including inter-faculty programmes, which allow the candidate to undertake studies outside of single faculty’s framework.
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Music
- Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection
- Faculty of Ethnology and Educational Science
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Computer Science and Materials Science
- Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology
- Faculty of Law and Administration
- Faculty of Radio and Television
- Faculty of Theology
Other units of the University:
To give an idea of how University looks from the inside, we invite you to pay a virtual visit to our university's units: virtual visit around the university.