In order to apply for studies in the University of Silesia please follow further-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Online Application System website: https://irk.us.edu.pl/.
- Create an account in the Online Application System – please remember your password and the PESEL number generated during the registration. They will be essential for the application process.
- Submit your personal data.
- Choose the programme you wish to study – the list of programmes available for studies, as well as information on their topic (fees, deadlines, etc.), can be found in the “Catalogue” tab.
- Upload required documents – such as high school graduation diploma, BA diploma and supplement with grades (all of those should have apostille stamp or consular legalization), scan of your passport, etc.
- Check the requirements.
- Apply for the programme – you will find the “apply” button on the programme’s site.
- Pay the application fee – you will find the details for payment in your Online Application System account. Certain notification will be visible there after the payment is received.
- Wait for the admission decision.
If you are qualified for studies you will find notification in your account in Online Application System, as well as on the lists of qualified candidates. In few days you can expect the scan of your Acceptance Letter (useful for example in visa issues) to be visible in your Online Application System account.
Please note: If you are applying on tuition-paying basis and get accepted for studies, please remember to submit the tuition fee for your first semester before the start of your studies.