Foreign candidates for studies on the University of Silesia should submit scans of the following documents required in the first stage of application to the Online Application System:
- First page of passport or other identity document (including personal data and photo),
- High school graduation diploma with grades (both with apostille stamp or consular legalization) and translation to Polish (prepared by a Polish sworn translator) – for candidates for BA studies,
- Bachelor’s diploma and supplement with grades (both with apostille stamp or consular legalization) and translation to Polish (prepared by a Polish sworn translator) – for candidates for MA studies,
- Medical certificate stating no contradictions to undertaking studies on the chosen programme,
- Language certificate (confirming competence in the language of studies, B2 level at least). See language requirements.
After arrival to Poland the candidate is obliged to provide the University with the complete set of documents in order to undertake studies. The lists of required documents slightly variy, depending on the studying basis and level of studies. You can find them at the admissions website.